Your Client Portal is where we communicate and update you on the development and progress of your website. The Portal includes Documents, Bookmarks, Action Items, and a Timeline of updates inside your Portal.
Client Portal Homepage
You will be sent a URL that logs you directly into your Portal. You don’t need a keep login credentials. You just need to bookmark the page in your web browser.
- Quick Links are bookmarks to important pages like your website, the WordPress app for your site, and a Website Feedback tool (more about this tool below.)
- Docs and Files: the section includes such as your Contract, Landing Page instructions, website updates, and other documents that you can peruse.
- Action Items: You and I can add Actions in this section. As we complete items we can check them off. You can also add Action Items by simply clicking inside the area.
- Important Documents: I will addd important documents that need your attention.
- You search your portal for files.
Below the Documents section is a Timeline of updates in your Portal, including new items added to your Portal, comments and action items you and I post on documents.
Documents and Files
- Quick get to parts of your Client Portal from the Sidebar
- Click on a document to view it.
- Click on the Create button to upload a file, link to a file or add New Folder to add files in. Note: You can’t create new document, but you can leave comments on existing documents.
- Click on Check button to add an Action item and on the Comment button to send a message or Comment.
I hope you find the Client Portal easy to navigate and use for communication. If you have any questions, please shoot me an email. We can get on a quick Zoom or Google Meet call, and I can walk you through any questions.